Skip to main content

Before 5 years when i wondered - "Ohhh.. Now I am Faculty!"

"SCENE -1"


"Ohhh, do i look like a Lecturer? God, please help me today! Hey Pankti , what you say, how will be my first day at college? i am scared ! " - i was looking in mirror, a bit confused, a bit scared n was feeling a lot emotions together ! It was My first day to job as Lecturer at ADIT!
 [ ADIT :: A. D. Patel institute of Technology, New Vidhyanagar, Anand, Gujarat]

"you will have a lot fun dear, dont worry! See its my also first day , am i look worried? Chill, n hey try this new pink purse, it goes perfectly with ur pink dress today! " - My Roomie , Pankti answered reading novel. I always wondered "how she was so strong, confident and positive always? "....

"nice purse dear.. from where you purchased? " - a girly Question from my side...
"My Mumma braught for me as gift! got it yesterday only! BTW you r looking dhinchak today, i will have to tell keyur to keep an eye on u! you are not at all looking like lecturer sweety!!! "- pankti answered offering me her brand new unused beautiful purse.. staying with her was fun n comfort! she was always happy in helping!

"dont tell me pankti! thanx for the complement BTW, n keyur s not at all bothered @ me, as he knows no1 can bare me for more time! u know that better dear! Gotta go now, your college is near, mine s a bit far!"- i answered in a bit hurry!


"Auto...auto..." , "damm, i am gonna be late on very first day... have 2 labs today! " , got driven by constant stream of thoughts ... meanwhile got an auto to ADIT..

already 4 passengers were seated n i was 5th! no wonder, as i explained in my earlier post this concept is called "shuttle rickshaw"...



"Shheee, Shhee... Jay look at me! " - a boy seating besides me called his friend seating in front, accompanying
rickshawala ..
"bol!"- his friend named Jay looked back, n noticed me ...

I tried to neglect them, as i was aware they were students of the college where i am going to be a faculty!
"Freshers around!! what say?" - my neighboring boy asked his friend jay referring me..



"shut up jay! i am not interested! just Y'day i had a big mess wid my Girl Friend ! she called me n dad had picked her call, she presumed i was there... n , u can understand the blast they had!!!!!" - oops! i realised, both boys had same name "jay"... besides me was jay-chotu n d other was jay-motu!

"ohhh... so now what? your dad will kill you both! you know you have got "E" [conditional pass] and "F" [Fail] grade in most of all subjects last sem! n now your Dad knows the reason also!" - jay chotu got worried thinking @ jay motu...

"Naaa re, I have managed mess wid papa.. but she is still angry as papa fired on her Yday... but i have a plan today.. we are goin for a movie at SK [ it was a famous theater that time at Vidhyanagar]  today! 3.00 ka show!!! ... "- jay motu explained his plan exhibiting his gr8 problem solving capabilities!

"dont say today! we have DBMS[data base management systems] lab at 2 to 4 pm! how you can plan at that time? you know you are in "black list" of all facs of our department! n this is your 3rd time wid this subject, pass this time buddy "- jay chhotu warned the motu!

"studys sucks! i will manage grades latter .. let me manage my love first! have got couple tickets managing a bit crucial! how i can waste it? n dont worry @ Lab, have you seen time table? i have already analysed time table, it shows "L1" faculty! means some new ADHOC faculty.. n its always easy for me to fool a newcomer! u know i am champ in that! humm ... i will tell the fac i have head-ache or stomach-ache... health reasons work always! n specially wid lady faculties! " - motu jay said almost laughing!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOps! "- that was exactly what i felt listening to their conversation.. but why  i was surprised?

"SCENE -2"


Computer lab..
30 students were seating in the lab highly awaiting for their faculty as some1 new was expected. New faculty entered in lab.. still all students were talking, unaware of faculty's presence!

Faculty started writing assignment on the bord.. n there was a sudden silence! now all got to know she was new faculty- Lady in PINK with all pink accessories ! all got busy writing assignment! Only one student was feeling weird!he was jay motu...

why?

After writing assingment , new faculty gave her introduction in cheerful tone- " Good Afternoon dear students! Myself Bhumika Desai, your new fac. I will guide you through out this sem for this subject!"
 it was 2 pm when lab started...

2.10...
2.15...
2.20...
2.25...
2.30.......................
Time was flying n jay motu was feeling more n more weird !
Only we both knew the reason!

2.45 pm....
i went near to Jay motu n asked " are you ok? i think you are feeling sick! any problem? having head-ache? or stomach-ache? or anything else??? " ...
I wanted to laugh, but couldnt ... as now i was lecturer!

Jay was frized now! - "No mam! i am perfectly fine! thank you mam!"
[ he must be cursing me internally for the blast he had that day! but thats life! ]

Life is unpredictable! 
U can not presume what wil heppen next!
so dont waste much time in planning!

"Plan less.. Act more!"

Comments

Jignesh Gohel said…
hahahaha i can't stop laughing, mam :) I still remember your first lacture in our 02cp classs....but i think the jay you talking about was not in our class lolz....

what a bad experienced for those student...

the moral of story: when you are in public place, do not share secrets lolz
Swati Borsaniya said…
Oh.......god........very funny!!! Ha ha ha =))
Anish Patel said…
very funny but I knew how embrassment!!!! I asked our english teacher when she sitted next to me in bus and that was her first day in college and I asked her, new admission!!! She replied, I am your new english teacher.. :(... I skipped her lecture for 3 weeks......
Anonymous said…
I can imagine his face right now ...cant stop laughing....I can still recall my first day as a student as well as lec in same colelge...Guess who????
Unknown said…
Amazing.... You reminded me about our first day!!!! I can't imagine how different our life was!!! It was all fun and timepass... Now fun with responsibility! I am glad to refesh my memory when I am coming HOME on 20th Dec. :-)

Do you remember our fight for going down stairs for Puff?? I still remember that... :-) 3 Rupees no ae Puff ma kevi maza hati...
hey thts sooo nice dear...ROFL lolz....awesome...u knw u gae such a nice msg through this post also...superb.....now will always remember to not waste my time by planning...
kunjan said…
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz..........quite hilarious situation that was .! I wish i could be in that auto as well as in that Lab.. ROFFLLLL.... Even you took our classes also .. I don't remember year.. but it was Intro to Comp II..
cheers.. and at last you were one of the best teacher .. who never hesitated to take extra classes in other departments (thought students were not that much co0operative), who tried to teach programes by newer means of methods.. who answered all silly questions from the students which were targeted to make you uncomfortable...(so what's a big deal.. that's what everyone do) well the big deal is that It was starting phase of your carrier.. Cheers & Have same wonderful time ahead.. Thanks M'em

Popular posts from this blog

"While wiping Evil thoughts from devil Head! "

"Finish your household stuff early today. today Bhabhi is visiting us with her parents. [bhabhi - my beloved jethani , who s more friend n less jethani!] ,should i bring some cold-drink from out? " - keyur asked me takin last Byte of RAJBHOG! [ RAJBHOG - on every saturday  keyur keeps fast, so we do have a heavy menu for dinner, n i call it rajbhog. , FAST - in our definition, havin Fast means just changing menu, eat lots of fruits/ moraiyo/sabudanani khichadi/ sukibhaji/bataka ni chhin/ waffers/ sabudana na vada... n list goes on!, i may not be too good in cookin variety of Routine Food, but i am master in cooking "FARADI FOOD" !] "Ahha, thats Good. why dont u bring fanta/mirinda/mango drink [ as this drinks resembles to juice, they provide good choice!] ? dont forget to bring fruity for hetvi! she will not have anything else then that! , hey keyur - have i told you ,-You Are the Best husband in the World? " - i smiled back, knowing keyur will not a

લાઈફ સફારી-૧૧૪: : મેનેસ્ત્રુંપીડીયા- ગર્લી પ્રોબ્લેમનું કોમિક સોલ્યુશન

***  લાસ્ટ વિકમાં સૌથી વધુ ચર્ચાયેલા અને ગુગલ પર સર્ચ થયેલા ઇન્ડિયન કોણ ? જો તમારો જવાબ હશે - નરેન્દ્ર મોદી , નીતીશ કુમાર , લાલુ યાદવ , અરવિંદ કેજરીવાલ - તો બોસ - તમે કૈક મિસ છો ! બિહારની ચુંટણીની ચર્ચામાં તમે કદાચ એ ગોસીપ મિસ કરી દીધી છે - જે આમ તો એકદમ હોપલેસ અને ફાલતું ઇસ્યુ પર હતી , છતાં આખા ભારતે એના પર આઘાત - પ્રત્યાઘાત આપ્યા હતા . સોશિયલ મીડિયામાં જેણે એક બોલ્ડ ટોપિક પર ચર્ચા આરંભી દીધી હતી . હજુ ધ્યાનમાં નથી આવતું ? કલુ આપીયે ? આપણે અહી વાત કરી રહ્યા છે બોગ બોસ -8 ના એક ચર્ચાસ્પદ સ્પર્ધક અને બોલીવુડની એક ગુજ્જુ અભિનેત્રી વચ્ચે છેડાયેલા જંગની કે જેને લોહીયાળ રંગ લીધો ! નાં , આપને કોઈ બોલીવુડીયા ગોસીપ નથી જ કરવી . પણ આ વાક - યુદ્ધનાં છેડે રહેલા એક ગંભીર પ્રશ્ન પર વાત કરવાની છે . તો આ સામાજિક પ્રશ્ન સુધી પહોંચવા જાણીએ આ હાઈ - પ્રોફાઈલ ચર્ચા . *** બીગ બોસ -8 માં અત્યંત ચર્ચાસ્પદ રહેલા સ્પર્ધક કુશલ ટંડને સોશિય

Vidyanagar revealed : few snaps, many memories.....

BIRLA VISHVAKARMA MAHAVIDYALAYA   A PREMIER INSTITUTION OF  CVM FOUNDED IN  1948 Motto:  Work is Worship First Approved by Government as grant paid College More than  16000  engineers Graduated. Degrees offered –  B.E. ,  M.E.  and  PhD C-Cube....  A cyber cafe , a cafe , where one can enjoy his/her space as well as the food with friends!  A place i love the most!  the day when i had seen a new building of hotel in place of it, i remember , i had cried like have lost some one very dear! Ajay book stall :: A small store of books in 1999, is now a real big super book stall, where you can find any technical or non-technical book!  Its situated at nana bazar! Bhaikaka Library::  Almost all students have enjoyed reading in this huge library!  Nasta house ! jay yogeshwar nasta house!  chai/coffee, maska bun!  maza ni life!