Skip to main content

The first man a girl falls in love with is her PAPA!!!

"ohh come on PAPA... not again, i m takin good care of mine [ do i??]! yeah, i do carry a lunch box everyday [ohhh... really?], yes i am commuting safely [ ohhh, its safe these days to get in train from wrong side even! IF u take some precautions!]... yes papa i am drivin scooty very slowly [ hummm... 50-60 its slow for me... atlast i drive slower than keyur{i m caomparing speed of scooty wid scorpio!}], papa i am going to see a doctor soon , dont worry [ really ? the only doc i visit freq is a medical store from where i purchase medicines without prescriptions!] , papa i am getting enough sleep....[???]....................... papa , why dont u come down to my place n see how do i manage? [ ooops what will heppen if he wl really come ???] ..... "

ahhh... i am so much good it telling lie! did i said truth to papa ? naah... i just told, what will make him happy n content!
---- its a usual dialog between me n my PAPA.. i feel he must have direct connection wid GOD.. else how he knows all my probs n Odds??? i feel he do worry a lot unnecessarily.... but feel like he has been doing it [ i.e. worrying @ me] from long as his main activity besides of earning and solving my issues!
As a child , my PAPA was my super hero... [he still is!]... as i grew up n entered in TEENs he was my best friend.... and as i reached to college he was more then a friend,,,, A guide, a support ! i used to share all my secrets with him! all which may be a daughter should not share wid Father traditionally ... PAPA always showed trust in me... and never raised a Question on me ! not even when i asked him to meet a boy of my choise whome i wanted to marry !
PAPA - MOM had been to my home for last 1 week and went y'day back to baroda... i felt some emptiness in myself when they were leaving! its not as they are leaving.... its because while thinking @ them, @ my past life and @ the life they live these days..... i realised.... PAPA merely lived his life for himself!!!!

I feel pain when .............i cant recall a single insident where i have seen Papa doin something he likes or he wanted to do! in whole his life he has been doing only things me or my sis liked or wanted! on each diwali or other festivals me n Urvi [my elder sis] had new cloths or gifts, whatever we wanted.... but we being kid, hadnt observed that Mom-papa celebrated festivals just by putting smile on our face [without spending single penny for them!]...

Lastly before 2 years PAPA had a mild peralisis attack... he s fine now, but not as well as he had been earlier... he needs support to walk... when he s ill, he takes a lot time to recover... but he never informs me @ his health!! [ though mom tells all secrets to me!] ...as papa knows i will be worried n he thinks I have many more reason's n responsibilities to worry about! [ no PAPA! i dont have anything more Important then U!]

PAPA... who lives for me and Urvi DI... who had/has just single activity in his life that he did/ doing / will do - Worring @ better futur of me n DI....

PAPA.. from whos EYEs i am the most beautiful girl! from whos perspective i m the most intelligent person! n from whos views i am perfect as i am and i am doing all my duties at my best!
I miss being with my PAPA.... miss that secure, worry free, dream world - where i was the princess and i was the best!

These days i do struggle to proove "that i am Not that much bad !"
"पापा मैं छोटी से बड़ी हो गई क्यों ??
पापा की निगाहों में ... ममता की रहो मैं ,
कुछ देर रूक जाती .... तो क्या बिगड़ जाता....!!! "

Comments

Rajni Agravat said…
હેય ભૂમિકા,

શબ્દથી આ પોસ્ટ/સંવેદનાની ગરિમા જાળવવી મુશ્કેલ થશે એટલે એટલું જ કહી શકાશે - જસ્ટ સુપર્બ!
Neelam said…
Bhumika mam it really touchs ones heart(specially for a daughter for his father the filling are the same as u narrated)...... excellent narration madam.....
Minal said…
:) imagine urself on same place after 20yrs when Heer'll grown up! ;) touchy, there isn't anybody compared to our parents. Love them.
Unknown said…
હમમ્. કાઈ નહી કહું.

હા એક વાત જરૂર કહીશ.. બની શકે તો થોડુક ગુજરાતીમા વધુ લખો. શુદ્ધ સાત્વિક બ્લોગો બહું જુજ છે ગુજરાતીમા.
બાકી મારી શુભકામના તો હંમેશ તમારી સાથે જ છે.
Mamta said…
That is soo true! My dad knows too what exactly I am going through at every point in time! Even though we are thousands of miles apart . I dont know how the communication is set up, but it is true..
Vishal Kansagra said…
Reminds me of how my Dad used to worry about me when I was in Bangalore. He still worries, but now he calls others to find out. Especially when it comes to riding "dheeme dheeme".
~ Lopa said…
Awwww, such a touchy post... now i miss my mom-dad so bad... and dont know when will be able to see them ! :(

Lovely post... and so true for almost all indian parents !

Popular posts from this blog

"While wiping Evil thoughts from devil Head! "

"Finish your household stuff early today. today Bhabhi is visiting us with her parents. [bhabhi - my beloved jethani , who s more friend n less jethani!] ,should i bring some cold-drink from out? " - keyur asked me takin last Byte of RAJBHOG! [ RAJBHOG - on every saturday  keyur keeps fast, so we do have a heavy menu for dinner, n i call it rajbhog. , FAST - in our definition, havin Fast means just changing menu, eat lots of fruits/ moraiyo/sabudanani khichadi/ sukibhaji/bataka ni chhin/ waffers/ sabudana na vada... n list goes on!, i may not be too good in cookin variety of Routine Food, but i am master in cooking "FARADI FOOD" !] "Ahha, thats Good. why dont u bring fanta/mirinda/mango drink [ as this drinks resembles to juice, they provide good choice!] ? dont forget to bring fruity for hetvi! she will not have anything else then that! , hey keyur - have i told you ,-You Are the Best husband in the World? " - i smiled back, knowing keyur will not a

લાઈફ સફારી-૧૧૪: : મેનેસ્ત્રુંપીડીયા- ગર્લી પ્રોબ્લેમનું કોમિક સોલ્યુશન

***  લાસ્ટ વિકમાં સૌથી વધુ ચર્ચાયેલા અને ગુગલ પર સર્ચ થયેલા ઇન્ડિયન કોણ ? જો તમારો જવાબ હશે - નરેન્દ્ર મોદી , નીતીશ કુમાર , લાલુ યાદવ , અરવિંદ કેજરીવાલ - તો બોસ - તમે કૈક મિસ છો ! બિહારની ચુંટણીની ચર્ચામાં તમે કદાચ એ ગોસીપ મિસ કરી દીધી છે - જે આમ તો એકદમ હોપલેસ અને ફાલતું ઇસ્યુ પર હતી , છતાં આખા ભારતે એના પર આઘાત - પ્રત્યાઘાત આપ્યા હતા . સોશિયલ મીડિયામાં જેણે એક બોલ્ડ ટોપિક પર ચર્ચા આરંભી દીધી હતી . હજુ ધ્યાનમાં નથી આવતું ? કલુ આપીયે ? આપણે અહી વાત કરી રહ્યા છે બોગ બોસ -8 ના એક ચર્ચાસ્પદ સ્પર્ધક અને બોલીવુડની એક ગુજ્જુ અભિનેત્રી વચ્ચે છેડાયેલા જંગની કે જેને લોહીયાળ રંગ લીધો ! નાં , આપને કોઈ બોલીવુડીયા ગોસીપ નથી જ કરવી . પણ આ વાક - યુદ્ધનાં છેડે રહેલા એક ગંભીર પ્રશ્ન પર વાત કરવાની છે . તો આ સામાજિક પ્રશ્ન સુધી પહોંચવા જાણીએ આ હાઈ - પ્રોફાઈલ ચર્ચા . *** બીગ બોસ -8 માં અત્યંત ચર્ચાસ્પદ રહેલા સ્પર્ધક કુશલ ટંડને સોશિય

Vidyanagar revealed : few snaps, many memories.....

BIRLA VISHVAKARMA MAHAVIDYALAYA   A PREMIER INSTITUTION OF  CVM FOUNDED IN  1948 Motto:  Work is Worship First Approved by Government as grant paid College More than  16000  engineers Graduated. Degrees offered –  B.E. ,  M.E.  and  PhD C-Cube....  A cyber cafe , a cafe , where one can enjoy his/her space as well as the food with friends!  A place i love the most!  the day when i had seen a new building of hotel in place of it, i remember , i had cried like have lost some one very dear! Ajay book stall :: A small store of books in 1999, is now a real big super book stall, where you can find any technical or non-technical book!  Its situated at nana bazar! Bhaikaka Library::  Almost all students have enjoyed reading in this huge library!  Nasta house ! jay yogeshwar nasta house!  chai/coffee, maska bun!  maza ni life!